CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
· The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the Sales Contract for purchase of non-customised products, this entailing no penalties or obligations to provide an explanation, within 14 days of receipt of the product.
· The right to withdraw provided for by art. 64 et seqq. of Legislative Decree 206/2005, does not apply to Sales Contracts for purchase of customised products and/or made-to-measure items or items produced according to specific indications of the Customer, as expressly indicated in the Consumer Code (art. 55 par. 2 lett. d) of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
· Once purchase of the customised item has been fully approved, with confirmation of the project and estimate submitted by the Supplier, and issuance of the pertaining Invoice, the Customer, therefore, as consumer or professional, can no longer quite simply reconsider the matter and demand that the contract be terminated and that the price be reimbursed, since the Supplier is already working on, or has already worked on, the product the specifications of which are as ordered by the Customer.
· Should Consumers decide so, and be entitled to avail themselves of the right to withdraw from a contract for sale of a non-customised item, they must provide the Supplier with notice to this effect by means of the form downloadable here. The notice must be provided by means such as prove receipt on the part of the Supplier, hence the entire form transmitted must be filled in, and the invoice for purchase must be attached. These documents may be submitted by registered letter to MYIN s.r.l. – Via Carlo Cattaneo, 11 – 20063 Cernusco sul Naviglio or by certified e-mail to email@example.com
· On exercise of the right to withdraw, the Consumer must return the product within 7 days, by shipment to the registered office and main establishment of MYIN – Via Carlo Cattaneo, 11 – 20063 Cernusco sul Naviglio.
· For the purposes of exercise of the right to withdraw, the Consumer must arrange for shipment and packing that are appropriate for the type of product, so that the returned product shall be fully intact.
In any case, for entitlement to reimbursement of the price paid, the product as returned must be intact, in a normal state of repair, in its original packing, and with the complete range of items initially making it up. When shipping, the Customer must apply externally to the packing, the notice of withdrawal and the Order number.
· The costs for return of the product shall be borne by the Consumer.
· On receipt of the notice of withdrawal and of the product returned intact, in a normal state of repair, in its original packing, and with the complete range of items initially making it up, the Supplier shall conduct the necessary checks and shall reimburse the portion of the price and costs of preparation and conveyance of the products returned within 14 days of notice of withdrawal.
To read the full text of our Sales Terms and Conditions, click here.